The AccuSputter ® AW 4450-Series Production Sputtering Systems deposit a wide variety of materials onto substrates such as ceramic, metal, plastics, glass and semiconductors. The system can also be used for RF sputter-etching, a process in which material is removed from, rather than being deposited on, the substrates prior to sputter deposition.
These sputtering systems sequentially deposit thin films of up to three or four different materials onto a single substrate, thus attaining sandwich-structured films such as multi-layer optical interference filters or semiconductor devices. Resulting thin films range in thickness from a few Angstroms up to several microns.
Description of Features:
- Advanced AccuSputter ®AW4450 Controller with GUI mounted in the main frame;
- Manual, Semi and Automatic one button operation;
- Customer programming of recipe for process parameters.
- GEM/SEC II functions (Optional)
- 24V DC control components
- DC Gear Motors for table rotate and carriage moving;
- Advanced vacuum gauges and control system;
- MFC gas control system;
- Advanced RF automatically matching network;
- DC and RF power are mounted in the main frame;
- Fast Cycle Load Lock Operation ;
- High rate DeltaTM DC magnetron sputtering;
- High throughput operation: Automated load lock and controller sequences provide for efficient pump down and pallet transfer to process chamber
- High uniformity: ±7% deposition uniformity guaranteed with water-cooled rotating annular substrate table; ±5% achievable.
- Ultra-clean vacuum: Cryopumped and Meissner-trapped process chamber ensures contamination-free conditions especially important for critical processes such as the deposition of aluminum and platinum;
- Easy maintenance: Removable deposition shields permit easy system cleaning. Automatic cryopump regeneration minimizes downtime and inconvenience;
- Specialized pallets for ease of substrate leading/unloading;
- "Drop in" target for quick target changes, no screw to both with;
- "Snap-out" deposition shields for quick, easy maintenance;
- Fail-safe system protection
Please help fill in the Customer Survey Form for right configuration for your preferences and needs.
sputtering vs evaporation
We believe that the suitable is the best.